Diran peak is called Minapin as well as Diran. It is situated in the Rakaposhi and Haramosh mountain region near the Minapin, Hinarchi and Baultar glaciers and is easily accessible because of the Karakoram Highway. It is 7,273m/23,861ft. in height. Being one of the most fascinating peaks that dominates the Gilgit valley, Diran adds special color to otherwise rugged beauty of the valley.
|1||Arrive Islamabad, transfer to hotel and briefing|
|2||Drive to Chilas, transfer to hotel for overnight.|
|3||Drive to Karimabad. Overnight at hotel|
|4||Drive to Minapin, overnight camping|
|5||Drive to Tagha fari, overnight camping.|
|6||Trek to Diran Peak base camp.|
|7-26||Climbing Diran Peak|
|27||Trek back to Minapin, overnight camping |
|28||Drive to Karimabad, overnight at hotel |
|29||Drive to Chilas, overnight at hotel.|
|30||Drive to Islamabad and Debriefing, overnight at hotel.|
|31||Fly to your own destination|
SERVICES ARE INCLUDED:
1. Pick/drop from the airport and Sightseeing in Islamabad city
2. All transportations for Rakaposhi – Hunza and back to Islamabad
Twin bed room with bed & breakfast only (Twin Sharing) in each hotel.
1. Islamabad 03 nights
2. Chilas/Naran 02 nights (Subject to flight) optional
3. Rakaposhi 03 nights
1. Local staff daily wages, insurance, food and their equipment.
2. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
3. Weight allowed for the member, for going up 75kg and coming down 50kg client can bring their personal equipments for climbing.
4. Foods for the trek and Base Camp for the members and staffs
5. Sleeping tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, table, chairs and kitchen utensils
6. Assistance for reconfirmation of the international flight tickets
7. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee
8. Low Porters equipments, daily wages, insurance
9. Documentation for climbing permit and invitation letter for visa
10. CKNP west management fee
11. Peak Royalty fee
12. Local Guide Kit allowance, food, flight fare.
13. Electric Generator / Solar system for the base camp.
14. Heating system for the base camp mess tent
• SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
1. Member international flight ticket
2. Member personal insurance
3. Helicopter emergency rescue Service for In case of any emergency, Advance deposit15000$ it’s refundable but they will cut down their service charges 300$ if we do not use service.
4. Any kind of climbing gears
5. Any kind of personal equipments and expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email and soft drinks etc
6. Room services, laundry
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
8. EPI Gas, Oxygen, Ropes etc
9. High porter/Climbing Sherpa
10. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if member want to stay more days somewhere
Note: Members has to travel together in one group and no one can split the group. If anyone will split the group then all cost/expenses he/she has to pay directly, we are not responsible and we will charge each and everything.